Join The verse!
At Rallyverse, we're committed to building the next generation of social media technologies, but we need dedicated and talented people to do it. Our NYC office is growing, and if you've got the passion and skills, there just might be a place for you. Interested?
We are seeking our first Sales Professional. You’ll be joining a team of seasoned entrepreneurs in the advertising and social media space as we build a disruptive social marketing technology platform. You will represent an industry-leading solution that is at the forefront of social marketing. You will be responsible for generating revenue by sourcing and closing a broad range of technology and media deals. You will cultivate deep relationships with customers at both senior and tactical levels of Fortune 500 companies and their agencies. You should have a strong direct client and media agency network.
If you like to work in a fast-paced environment focused on solving real-world customer problems, we are for you. If you are a creative, high velocity, results-oriented media seller with a passion for what social marketing can bring to advertisers and a drive to exceed goals and achieve at the highest standard of sales excellence, we are for you. And if you believe that successful social media marketing is going to take more than repurposed tonnage techniques from search and display, we are for you.
Experience working in a media, marketing services, advertising technology, or social media ecosystem is preferred.
- Proven experience selling advertising technology and media, experience with complex deal structuring, an ability to navigate across complex organizations, an ability to establish credibility quickly, willingness to take action, make decisions and lead.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 8 years of business development, sales or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of online/social ads sales experience
- Network ad sales experience is a plus
- Excellent leadership, prioritization, communication, analytic and quantitative skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to creatively source and close business
- Active social media participation and engagement preferred; handles and URLs will be requested as part of the interview process.
Lead Social Data Scientist
We are looking for a very early technology staff member. Be the first to apply and develop technologies that create actionable insight out of real-time data that drives business impact. This is your chance to work with massive amounts of data and be an industry leader in its management and applicability. We are looking for a someone to be the primary researcher working on real-time social web data and the foundations of proprietary algorithms. This is an ideal position for experienced researchers interested in working on real-time web data or recent CS/Advanced Mathematics graduate students.
- Proven experience with text mining, semantic and sentiment analysis, and machine learning (supervised and un-supervised) of large data sets
- Proven experience with Information Retrieval algorithms (text classification, SVM)
- Operational experience dealing with large scale unstructured / structured data sets
- Experienced with building statistical models
- Programming experience in any of the common languages – C, C++, C#, Java, Python (language is not as important as the experience).
- CS or Mathematics graduate educational background
Drop us a line