Join The verse!
At Rallyverse, we're committed to building the next generation of social media technologies, but we need dedicated and talented people to do it. Our NYC office is growing, and if you've got the passion and skills, there just might be a place for you. Interested?
Lead Social Data Scientist
We are looking for a very early technology staff member. Be the first to apply and develop technologies that create actionable insight out of real-time data that drives business impact. This is your chance to work with massive amounts of data and be an industry leader in its management and applicability. We are looking for a someone to be the primary researcher working on real-time social web data and the foundations of proprietary algorithms. This is an ideal position for experienced researchers interested in working on real-time web data or recent CS/Advanced Mathematics graduate students.
- Proven experience with text mining, semantic and sentiment analysis, and machine learning (supervised and un-supervised) of large data sets
- Proven experience with Information Retrieval algorithms (text classification, SVM)
- Operational experience dealing with large scale unstructured / structured data sets
- Experienced with building statistical models
- Programming experience in any of the common languages – C, C++, C#, Java, Python (language is not as important as the experience).
- CS or Mathematics graduate educational background
Drop us a line